2nd BaltsTeachMIL Zoominar: Fact-Checking Masterclass
We are happy to announce that the BaltsTeachMIL Zoominar is back!
If you would like to learn about the best tools and tricks to help teach fact-checking in your classroom and community, please join us in the Zoominar on the 19th of October from 15.00-16.30! The event is free of charge.
The plan for the Zoominar
- 15.00-15.15: Introduction in English.
- 15.15-16.00: Fact-checking workshops in LV, LT, and EE speaking virtual rooms.
- 16.00-16.30: Everybody returns to the main (English-speaking) room, where each room workshop leader shares the TOP 3 best practices. This part will be recorded!
The fact-checkers leading the workshops in the audience’s native language:
- Latvian fact-checker Ronalds Siliņš (Re:Baltica)
- Estonian fact-checker and teacher Kaili Malts (Delfi EE)
- Lithuania: Darius Remeika (Vytautas Magnus University)
The Zoominar will be moderated in English by Maria Murumaa-Mengel, Associate Professor of Media Studies at the University of Tartu.
Click here to register for the event!